JAC X200 DOUBLE CAB
EASY LOADING | EASY DRIVING | EASY MAINTENANCE | EASY LIFE
Book your JAC X200 Test Drive now!
We will come to you if you cannot visit us.
JAC X200 1.3 TON DOUBLE CAB
FROM R324 900 incl. *
- Most competitive market pricing
in the Workhorse class
- Fuel consumption was tested at 9.2l/100km on average combined cycle
- Seating capacity of 6 persons
with seat belts
- Standard 5 year / 150 000km
- Low running costs due to internationally tested winning formulas
- Solid diesel power output of 80Kw/240Nm
- Service Intervals (Which every comes first)
First Service 5000km or 6 months
Second Service 15 000km or 12 months
Thereafter every 10 000km or 12 months
- Service plan 5 year / 60 000km
- More than 50,000 units with this
engine sold in Africa alone
- Factory fitted air-conditioning
JAC X200 DOUBLE CAB WORKHORSE
The best Urban Logistics Solution by far with more space!
With the most competitive pricing in it’s class, the JAC X200 Double Cab offers great value for money to get your business going.
Click on images to enlarge
The X200 is fitted with a stylish & modern looking Interior that will make your driving a Workhorse, a pleasant experience.
Click on images to enlarge
- Ultra flat low deck offers superior deck clearance, load and unload goods easier and faster.
- The Deck clearance is 785mm, this is 30% lower than normal light trucks.
- X200’s have JAC N-Series truck DNA, Powerful engine and strong chassis.
- X200 curb weight is 20% lighter than a light truck, saving more operation costs for users.
Competitive New Chassis Frame
15% stronger than other competitors but 20% lighter.
Using a new chassis stamping and welding treatment, Developed by the
N-Series chassis team.
All new truck steering system, Turning radius is smaller than 5.5 meters.
Front independent suspension + disc brakes, Bringing you excellent driving performance.
Front Disc Brakes
Provides a better braking performance, compared to drum brakes, they have been improved by 20%
Super Low Cabin Height Design
Total height of empty vehicle is less than 2 meters, which makes parking effortless.
The front cabin maintenance space provides the customer with easy access to top up liquids when required, High reliability design, Great warranty for a commercial vehicle – 5 year or 150,000 km.
Front Cabin Maintenance & Cabin Repair Hole
Easy access to maintenance parts makes for effortless maintenance enhancing vehicle operating efficiency.
JAC South Africa Services
- Importer of JAC Products to SA
- Servicing more than 45+ branches in SA
- Vehicle Sales
- Service & Parts
- Mon - Fri: 08:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Sat: 08:00 am - 13:00 pm
- Sun: CLOSED
* Normal Office hours on Public Holidays